Whistler COVID-19 Update
At Whistler Village Condos the health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
As of June 24, 2020:
- We have 14 new cases in BC. Bringing the total cases to 2849, of those cases 2491 people have recovered, which is 89% recovery rate.
- BC has 162 active cases. No active cases in Whistler.
- Restaurants at 50% will go to 75% on July 1st
- Whistler/Blackcomb will open up for mountain biking on June 27th.
As of June 8, 2020:
General Whistler Resort Information
- We are pleased to say there have not been any reports of COVID-19 in Whistler since the start of the pandemic; and only 201 in all of British Columbia.
- Hotel and property rentals in Whistler have reopened to Canadian visitors. However the US/Canadian border remains closed, and travel for recreation by international travelers is not permitted.
- Restaurants are currently open at 50% capacity and will be moving to 75% capacity in the next two weeks.
- Parks in Whistler have reopened for public use, but select amenities, including playgrounds, remain closed.
- Mountain biking and the Whistler Bike Park will reopen in the next two weeks.
Information Re: Whistler Village Condos Rental Properties
- For the safety of our guests, Whistler Village Condos (WVC) has instituted a 3-day gap on either side of all bookings.
- Please note, that we have temporarily closed all property swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas and fitness centers until further notice, based on the direction of the British Columbia CDC. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- WVC will also suspend its no refund policy for the time being. A deposit is still required, but all reservations can be cancelled up to 2 days prior to arrival, for any reason, with a full refund.
Please stay tuned for additional updates as they become available. Whistler Village Condos looks forward to serving your lodging needs in Whistler Village, Creekside Village and the Blackcomb Benchlands.