Whistler COVID-19 Update
At Whistler Village Condos the health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority. We want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
General Whistler Resort Information
- Hotel and property rentals in Whistler have reopened to Canadian visitors. However the US/Canadian border remains closed, and travel for recreation by international travelers is not permitted.
- Restaurants are currently open at 50% capacity and will be moving to 75% capacity in the next two weeks.
- Parks in Whistler have reopened for public use, but select amenities, including playgrounds, remain closed.
- Mountain biking and the Whistler Bike Park will reopen in the next two weeks.
Information Re: Whistler Village Condos Rental Properties
- Please note, that we have temporarily closed all property swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas and fitness centers until further notice, based on the direction of the British Columbia CDC. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- WVC will also suspend its no refund policy for the time being. A deposit is still required, but all reservations can be cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival, for any reason, with a full refund.
Please stay tuned for additional updates as they become available. Whistler Village Condos looks forward to serving your lodging needs in Whistler Village, Creekside Village and the Blackcomb Benchlands.