Whistler Village is located in the picturesque Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Whistler Resort and Whistler Blackcomb are approximately a 2 hours drive north of Vancouver and between a 4.5 and 5 hour drive from Seattle. On the way to Whistler there are frequent stops where you can take in the beautiful, picturesque B.C. landscape.
Drivers to Whistler Blackcomb must travel via the Sea to Sky coastal highway (99 North). The Sea to Sky Highway (99 North) is a mountain highway, as such a change in the weather can quickly alter road and driving conditions. While the roads are kept well-salted and sanded during winter conditions, snow tires are required.
If you require transportation to Whistler contact Whistler Village Condos' call centre and we will be pleased to assist you. We can arrange transportation for you to and from Whistler by 4x4 vehicle, minivan, private limousine, chartered bus or plane. Also please take note of road construction and delays.
Directions to Whistler Resort
Driving From Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Whistler Resort
01. Drive east out of the airport on Grant McConachie Way
02. Follow the Hwy 99 North signs over the Arthur Lang Bridge onto Granville Street
03. Follow Granville Street north crossing the Granville Street Bridge
04. Shift to the far right lane of the bridge and exit Seymour Street
05. Follow Seymour Street north until Georgia Street
06. Turn left onto Georgia Street
07. Georgia Street takes you through Vancouver downtown
08. Continue through Stanley Park
09. Continue over the Lions Gate bridge
10. Exit Lions Gate bridge on the Marine Drive West turnoff
11. Shift to the far right lane once on Marine Drive
12. Take the first right onto Taylor Way
13. Travel up the hill and turn left onto Highway 1
14. Follow the signs and take Exit 2 to Whistler Hwy 99
15. Continue on Hwy 99 to Whistler Resort
From Seattle To Whistler Resort
Seattle to Whistler is aproximitly a 5 hour drive.
The drive from Seattle to Vancouver is about 176 kilometres (100 miles) and takes about 3 hours; it depends on delays at the US-Canada border.
01. Take Exit 275 off I-5 before arriving at the Douglas Border Crossing
02. Follow the Pacific Highway (Hwy 15) through Surrey
03. Follow the Pacific Highway over the Cloverdale Bypass to Hwy 1
04. Exit onto Hwy 1 travelling west
05. Follow the Hwy 1 out of Surrey and over the Port-Mann Bridge
06. Hwy 1 passes Port Coquitlam, Burnaby, and East Vancouver
07. Follow Hwy 1 over the Second Narrows Bridge
08. Continue through North Vancouver and West Vancouver
09. Take Exit 2 onto Hwy 99 ( Sea to Sky Highway)
10. Follow Hwy 99 through Squamish and continue to Whistler Resort